#6 Love is a Strange Thing
March 5, 2012 Comments Off on #6 Love is a Strange Thing
1) Love is often found when you’re least looking for it
2) Love comes in many shades, especially the shades in the most unexpected spectrum
3) Love makes everything else fade into the background
4) Love sharpens your senses
5) Love makes eyes spark and laughter heavenly
6) Love makes the hardships bearable, happiness double and triple…
7) Love turns the most subdued wild
8) Who lives sees and feels but who loves sees and feels more and deeper
9) Love is where heaven is and is a place on earth with the person you love
10) Love produces chemicals that makes people better, more beautiful and lovely
11) Love can be the most effective and natural weight loss formula
12) Love provides a different mindset: generous, loving, forgiving, even sacrificing
13) Love is the only feeling that is worthy the word: romantic
14) Love is always willing to take a chance: let’s move to Africa – just to be with you
15) Love changes the way we see the world: Life is good!
16) Love gives you confidence: fuck what they think
17) Is love an implicit social contract?
18) Can love be a common practice between any two humans?
19) Love makes people brave, protective, honorable, anxious, jealous, even selfish sometimes
20) “Love is a fog that burns with the first daylight of reality.” But I really hope that Charles Bukowski is 1000% wrong.
I know how I feel, and you know how you feel, but how would I know if you know how I feel?
What do you think about when you think about love?