Exercise 13, A Quickie
April 17, 2016 Comments Off on Exercise 13, A Quickie
When I look up from this book record my impressions in response to each of the following questions:
- What do I see?
- What do I hear?
- What do I taste?
- How do I feel?
- What do I smell?
- What is going through my mind?
Gather my impressions – they comprise my answer to the question at the bottom of page 76.
- I see the refrigerator
- I hear the water running of the water fountain
- I taste of the coffee
- I feel relaxed and anxious at the same time
- I don’t smell anything
- Things going through my mind:
- my daughter is still in bed, it’s 1:30pm. Wish she has a normal schedule.
- also, I’m enjoying a quiet Sunday afternoon in my kitchen: drinking coffee, reading the book, and going through a Reiki class on Udemy, and watching Hemlock Grove on NetFlix.
- thinking a little about my dinner with Josh tonight. only want comfort food. nothing fancy.
- dreading my meeting with my attorney next Tuesday,
- anticipating when my osmosis water filter system will be installed
Response to Exercise 13: I’m answering my Question 2.
My Question 2: Should I make healing a business or a hobby?
I want to restate my question: Should I charge when providing energy healing treatment?