April 24, 2016 Comments Off on Exercise 17
Report your responses to the following questions:
- How do you feel when some tells you no?
- my heart aches – from a loved one
- fuck you – from a disliked one
- whatever – from someone I don’t care about
- well, I tried – from an official
- dark color
- loud noise
- How do you feel when you are happy?
- excited face
- What for you is a positive visual image? A negative one?
- lush forest
- bird chirping
- children’s face
- young animals
- raining and thundering at a dark night
- angry face
- hot weather
- menacing face
- animal fighting
- shattered glass
- What smell do you find distasteful? Which one do you find pleasing?
- old seafood
- drunk people
- body odor
- fresh laundry
- my mother’s pillow
- fresh pastry
NOTE: This is one of the exercises in Laura Day’s book: Practical Intuition: how to harness the power of your instinct and make it work for you. To develop my intuition, I made a decision to do every exercise in this book, and to document them in this blog.