April 24, 2016 Comments Off on Exercise 20
Exercise 20 is the answer for my question on page 138.
Notice where my attention or perception go when I’m asked the following questions:
- a moment in my childhood
- something that happened recently
- what I’ll be doing tomorrow
- a few years in the future
- ten years in the future
- as far in the future as my imagination will take me
Report my impressions. Allow myself to get details.
- Scared of walking through corn field in hot summer. Didn’t see a snake but I was scared of snakes. Older sister left me behind when she saw a snake on the road.
- Frustration of cutting a tree down. I love plants but this tree is creating a lot of issues for me.
- Working out but not sure if Josh will join me.
- Beach house. Cooking breakfast for family and friends after morning surfing session.
- Enjoying book tour. Dream comes true.
- Gardening. Josh playing guitar.
This answers my question 1: should I make more effort to improve my current relationship?