May 8, 2016 Comments Off on Exercise #22
Answer five questions with yes or no.
Notice my first response in handling each one. Do I feel yes or no? how strong is that feeling? if I sit with the question, does that feeling change? If so, why? take each question into the future, perceiving how far in the future I am, get another polarity, and describe it.
(1) No. A man on a bank leans forward and pulls hard. dark and cold and damp. He is struggling terribly. The “no” is strong. After I sat with this question for a while, the feeling changed. The man has a mission. Even though he is struggling, the future is positive. When I take this question into the future, my feeling changed to a “yes.” he is hard work prevails. Victory and happiness are in the air.
(2) Yes. I got a whiff of the smell of a Chinese style hot pocket, made of chives and eggs. a nostalgic feeling. Hot and tasty. It brings a smile on my face. The feeling is very strong. The feeling doesn’t change after I sat with it for a while. I always love this kind of hot pocket, and I believe I’ll always love it.
(3) Yes. A boy on cycle rushing downhill toward me. Based on his excited face, he is bearing good news. The feeling is not strong at the beginning. I’m not very sure when first I see him in such a rush with his head squeezed into his neck. After I sit with the question for a while, I become more sure of the “yes,” because I feel the good energy. When I take the question in the future, I see the excitement of the people whom the boy brings the good news to.
(4) Yes. A company’s name with “Forest” as the first word. The letter is blue with bubbles on a white background. I couldn’t see the whole name, but I have a good feeling about it. When I take the question to two years from now, my feeling is still a “yes” but not a very strong yes. The bubbles make me feel a little uncertain.
(5) Yes. A white lady in the desert. She is wearing a long white robe and a turbine of same color. She has a smile on her face and is having fun with travel companies. She is at the beginning of a journey. I feel a strong “yes.” After I sit with it for a while, I still have a feel of a strong “yes.” When I take it to the future, I feel she finished the journey at the end and found what she was looking for. She went through hardship as expected but that was what she needed. She became a fulfilled human being.
- The first question is my Question 2: Should I charge for energy healing?
- The second question is my Question 1: should I make more effort to improve my current relationship?
- The third question is my Question 3: Should I make my daughter go to work to support herself?
- The fourth question is my Question 3: Should I make my daughter go to work to support herself?
- The fifth question is my Question 1: should I make more effort to improve my current relationship?