May 9, 2016 Comments Off on Exercise #23
Getting a sense of my intuitive style
- What symbols or images do I receive in a reading that always mean the same thing?
- bright colors
- black & white
- smiling face
- nice smell
- What is my preferred sense?
- What is my most frequent “interference style?”
- doubt (overthinking)
- How Do I remedy my interference?
- start all over: cancel, cancel, scratch, scratch.
- What sense do I trust the least?
- Does my preferred style change when the time changes: past, present, or future?
- I still don’t have apparent style when time changes.
NOTE: This is one of the exercises in Laura Day’s book: Practical Intuition: how to harness the power of your instinct and make it work for you. To develop my intuition, I made a decision to do every exercise in this book, and to document them in this blog.