Doing Formal Readings for Yourself or Your Friends
May 10, 2016 Comments Off on Doing Formal Readings for Yourself or Your Friends
- What Your Subject Should Know
- You only need the question
- You aren’t always right
- your subject still needs to exercise judgment and her own intuition
- You’re not a therapist
- I’m going to do an intuitive reading.
Some of my information will be correct, and some will not. My batting average is pretty good, but if anything I say feels wrong to you, it probably is. You know your own information, intuitive and otherwise, better than anybody else. Don’t give that power away to me. You’re here to get a different perspective – not the “right” perspective.
2. Have Your Subject Prepare Questions Beforehand
3. Getting Relaxed and Centered
4. Once the Question is Asked, Begin Speaking as soon as Possible (report everything)
5. Don’t Let Your Subject Interrupt You
6. If You Draw a Blank(don’t be afraid to say, “I’m not getting anything.”)
7. Translate Your Images